Re: digital camera

From: "Nancy Price" <flags@pld.com>

The e-robin helped me this summer make a purchase.  Spent about $500 for
Mavica MVC-FD73 with 10x Zoom.  Did not want to spend $1400 for the 14x --
yep, thats what the store told me.  And would need to wait about four months
or so.  Decisions.  I am satified with my purchase.  Taking shots right onto
floppy, then into puter right away, ready to go.  Fast.  It was suggested to
me if taking lots of shots away from home, use colored floppy as a way to
keep track of pics.  All these floppies can be reused.
nancy
SW Kansas