Re: fly or die

Mike: If it is destined to die, I would like the opportunity to apply CPR and bring it back to life in my garden.

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon zone 7/8

Mike Sutton wrote:

Since you all are experienced irisarians, if you don't mind I could use your input.  Many times we have seedlings that are either iffy or our opinions are jaded by a dislike of a certain color or something.  So I figured I would send out some pictures to you all and see what your opinions are.  (scary, huh?)  Here is a nice rebloomer, with good form but it's yellow.  I don't like yellow that much and George thinks yellow is overdone.  However this one looks great and has great branching with 11 buds.  What do you think, fly or die?ThanksMike