Re: fly or die

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Mike ,

We all know by know that you don't like yellow , if fact , I just leafed
through your latest catalogue and didn't see a single yellow TB intro.
What are you waiting for ?  Introduce it , or at least include it as a
bonus iris.  I "dig " this one and would be happy to see it bloom here
in Quebec.

A yellow fan
Chris Darlington
The  friend to all of the stray cats in the neighborhood , much to the
dismay of my own cats.  We have a deal , I feed the poor hungry beasts
and they ensure that the moles stay out of the beds.  So far it's been a
smashing success.