Sent: Friday, November 19, 1999 3:18 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] fly or die

Since you all are experienced irisarians, if you don't mind I could use your input.  Many times we have seedlings that are either iffy or our opinions are jaded by a dislike of a certain color or something.  So I figured I would send out some pictures to you all and see what your opinions are.  (scary, huh?)  Here is a nice rebloomer, with good form but it's yellow.  I don't like yellow that much and George thinks yellow is overdone.  However this one looks great and has great branching with 11 buds.  What do you think, fly or die?
Thanks
Mike

Click Here