Re: fly or die

From: willumy2@airmail.net (Bill Sullivan)

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:18:03 -0800, you wrote:

>Since you all are experienced irisarians, if you don't mind I could use your input.  Many times we have seedlings that are either iffy or our opinions are jaded by a dislike of a certain color or something.  So I figured I would send out some pictures to you all and see what your opinions are.  (scary, huh?)  Here is a nice rebloomer, with good form but it's yellow.  I don't like yellow that much and George thinks yellow is overdone.  However this one looks great and has great branching with 11 buds.  What do you think, fly or die?
>Thanks
>Mike

Mike:

That one looks like a keeper if it stands about 36 to 40 inches. Ill
be glad to test it for you in North Texas.

Ellen  B.Sullivan
Accedited AIS Garden Judge

texas.lady@airmail.net

       GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9 Fixed & NO annual fee! Apply online today!