[PHOTO] Southland Grape | Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:51:39" />

[PHOTO] Southland Grape

My records don't show Southland Grape to be a rebloomer, but it has been
in full glory for the past few days (the one I thought was Scarboro
Affair  till I looked hard at the label).
I used the new Mavica FD88 for this "photo".  The color is true.
With the crazy weather we are having here I think I should be happy to
see it bloom as it looks like we're not going to have a winter here in
the Dallas area.

Looking forward to meeting YOU at Destiny Dallas 2000

Jelcy Romberg
Rowlett, Tx where the paint horses are my lawnmowers

Unknown Document

JPEG image