Re: Photo help

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Hi Mike ,

What's going on here is that your shutter speed is not set properly to
sync with your flash.  If your camera flash sync is 1/250 , then you've
mistakenly set it to a faster 1/500.  Your photo captures all of the
ambient lighting but the shutter is too fast for the fill flash , thus
creating that line which pretty much destroys the photo.  This has
happened to me on two occasions therefore I was able to spot the problem
instantly.

Good luck
Chris