Re: Photo help

the persons telling about shutter problems are right. As you see dark zone is in middle of photo. I don't know what camera you use, but I for best lightning shutter is combined from two curtains running from both sides, but with some delay one to another. /This you can observe from your photo-right side of darker zone is sharp and left is blended/. When exposure for flash syncro is not set correctly and is to short, only side parts are exposured well. You must set correct exposure. Look in cameras User Guide and see what it must be for flash syncro.

Anybody have any answers for this problem?  This is a picture of a really wide re-blooming plicata but it has this line down the side.  It has been happening on quite a few of our recent pictures.  I am pretty sure it has something to do with the flash but I am not positive.  Does anybody have any suggestions for this?  Much appreciated.
BTW  this is really, really nice flower.