Re: Re: 8113E

In a message dated 10/1/00 7:04:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
docjef@hotmail.com writes:

<< Since you say it is blooming this morning and the date of the message
 is Sept., I assume it is a rebloomer. Marvelous color. Is this the
 1st year of bloom? It appears to be blooming down in the foliage. Is
 this just an illusion? or is this the bottom bud on a stalk. Does it
 branch well? and last question  will you be registering it?

This seedling has reblooming genes (from CLARENCE), so I hope it will rebloom
consistently.  This is its first year.  The photo was of the bottom flower on
the stalk.  I was satisfied with the stalk and branching.  Much evaluation
must be done before considering whether to register it.

Lowell Baumunk
Colorado