Arilmed intro shown in April 2000 photos

Mike,

I'm getting around to the photos now -- this could keep me alive all winter!

The Arilmed you asked for feedback on....  To die for!  I love the colors in Arils of various percentages, but don't like those truncated falls.  This has not only luscious colors but beautiful balance between standards and falls.  I'd buy it (if I could afford it).  I can see myself getting as attached to arils as to beardeds, but don't think they'd do well here.  (I ordered two this year, to see.)  The NW climate is too wet.

I have a name for you though, to use at some time in the future.  I thought of it when I saw "Bye Bye Blues" (not an appropriate name for that breathtaking cultivar, in my humble opinion.)  For an SA with wide flounces and curling horns:
"Uplifting."  What do you think?

Patricia
patriciabrooks@coupeville.net