[PHOTO] CULT:LA's mix up | Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:23:48" />

[PHOTO] CULT:LA's mix up

Hi Talkers,
     I have 3 Louisianna Irises which have grown together & I would like to
separate one from the other. I will put photo's of all 3 in Iris-photo. One
is Rich Jewel (Morgan '95) dark violet, large yellow steeple signal -
velvety. What is a steeple? The 2nd is Joyful Charm and I have no information
on it except a picture as it grew in my garden this year. It is  a flared
dark pink with slightly darker flared falls & yellow styles. This is the
first year it has bloomed, but it had at least 8 stalks. The 3rd is Velvet
Memory (Morgan '96) dark red violet, tan halo on the falls, med green-yellow
speeple signal, lightly ruffled; bright. Is a palo a rim?
     I got these 3 LA irises at the '97 Convention in Dearborne , MI from the
auction from Redbud Lane Irises, Melody & Jerry Willoit. They are all lovely,
but I would like to be able to know which is which. Hope someone can help.
     Annette Milch     Lexington, KY, USA       zone 5/6

JPEG image