[PHOTO] Re: GOLD DUST (I'm rich) | Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:27:34" />

[PHOTO] Re: GOLD DUST (I'm rich)

At 10:51 AM 10/14/00 , you wrote:
Yea right.  Seedling 97-96A is a little unique with coloring and a 1/8' of gold dusting around the standards.  I've noticed a few other irises have a few gold flecks but don't stand out like this seedling.  Are there any other iris that have been intro. that have a lot of this dusting?
 Gold Dust has beautiful coloring.  When is it going to be introduced?  Who will be selling it.  So ,you want to test it our in this area of the coutry?? Zone 5-cold winters & low humidity.  The close up looks similar to the broken color iris.  Thanks for posting the picture.  Janet & Shan, Billings Montana

eGroups Sponsor