postings on my personal e-mail page

Dear egroups:

When I joined iris-talk, I asked that messages not be posted on my personal e-mail (patriciabrooks@coupeville.net), that I would access the group on the net.  At first, that didn't happen, then began to recently.  Most seem to be directed to iris-photos rather than iris-talk, but I don't want those either on my e-mail, which I then have to click on to clear my mail.

What is even stranger is that most of the iris-photo postings have no photo with them.  This morning, for instance, there was only one photo with a message, though there were 5-6 messages.  I'd appreciate your clearing it up for me.  I love iris-photos and go there often, but don't want to go through every message in order to clear my personal e-mail.

Thank you,
Patricia Brooks
patriciabrooks@coupeville.net

eGroups eLerts