From: "Patricia Brooks" <patriciabrooks@coupeville.net>
To: <iris-photos@egroups.com>
Subject: [iris-photos] postings on my personal e-mail page
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:12:28 -0700

Dear egroups:

When I joined iris-talk, I asked that messages not be posted on my personal
e-mail (patriciabrooks@coupeville.net), that I would access the group on the
net.  At first, that didn't happen, then began to recently.  Most seem to be
directed to iris-photos rather than iris-talk, but I don't want those either
on my e-mail, which I then have to click on to clear my mail.

What is even stranger is that most of the iris-photo postings have no photo
with them.  This morning, for instance, there was only one photo with a
message, though there were 5-6 messages.  I'd appreciate your clearing it up
for me.  I love iris-photos and go there often, but don't want to go through
every message in order to clear my personal e-mail.

Thank you,
Patricia Brooks