CULT:Indian Summer (was true rebloom?)

I think your weather is headed our way. It's supposed to warm up to the high
60's anyhow.
We have been flirting with frosts here and have been fortunate. Still have
impatiens blooming in most of the yard.
Lady Emma is a new addition for us this year, 3 bonus rhizomes from a local
grower. He told me it was the only reliable rebloomer he had. Maybe next
year it will bloom for us in Oct. too.
SE NY State
Zone 6

eGroups eLerts