Re: CULT:Indian Summer (was true rebloom?)

>I think your weather is headed our way. It's supposed to warm up to the high
>60's anyhow.
>We have been flirting with frosts here and have been fortunate. Still have
>impatiens blooming in most of the yard.
>Lady Emma is a new addition for us this year, 3 bonus rhizomes from a local
>grower. He told me it was the only reliable rebloomer he had. Maybe next
>year it will bloom for us in Oct. too.
>SE NY State
>Zone 6

I gave some pieces of Lady Emma to my Mom in August (together with about 8
other cultivars) and they are blooming for her now.  She was excited
because she thought irises only bloom in spring.  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

eGroups eLerts