Re: Reblooming IB

Mike Sutton wrote:

> Don't know if I have sent this one out yet but it is reblooming now.
> IB intro for 2001.  BTW it is pod fertile.Hope you like it as much as
> I do.Mike SuttonPorterville, CA USAUSDA zone 8
>

>                       eGroups Sponsor

It's gorgeous.  Which zones does it rebloom in?  Actually, if it only
bloomed once, it would be worth it.  Can't wait for your next year's
catalog!

--
Jane Amy, Region 18, Zone 5B Wamego Kansas

One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.  Live for
the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.  Plant flowers and enjoy!
http://www.kansas.net/~eigor

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/503733/_/972600044/