Re: Reblooming IB

In a message dated 10/26/00 11:20:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

> Don't know if I have sent this one out yet but it is reblooming now.  IB
> intro for 2001.  BTW it is pod fertile.
> Hope you like it as much as I do.
> Mike Sutton

 ILiike it vry much. Could you describe the color of the standards and the
veining in the standards

Cathleen  Campi, Avoiding the wet mucky clay for a few days
Stockton Ca Zone `0

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/503733/_/972671128/