[PHOTO] Laughing at myself | Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:52:45" />

[PHOTO] Laughing at myself

Hi Folks,

Last fall I bought a some imported dutch rhizomes thinking I was
decreasing my chances of getting mislabeled cultivars.  The photo
attached is a lovely iris supposedly named LOUVOIS but when I finally
found a photo of it on the HIPS site I howled in laughter at my
foolishness for buying these Dutch imports.  I will however bring this
iris with me when I move just to see what exactly it looks like when it
/if it ever blooms .   Just thought I'd share this one with you , please
excuse the scribbling on the scan , my son got to it before it I had a
chance to scan it.

Chris Darlington
Blainville Quebec
zone 5 with snow yesterday