Fw: FRENCH CATALOG-IRIS EN PROVENCE

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Fw: FRENCH CATALOG-IRIS EN PROVENCE
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:59:30 -0700

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 8:57 AM
Subject: FRENCH CATALOG-IRIS EN PROVENCE

This is for those who have never seen the Pierre Anfosso's family iris catalog from southern France called IRIS EN PROVENCE. They have wonderful photographs of irises and daylilies. They also do business by e-mail. Their e-mail address is   http://www/irisenprovence.com .
I tried their posted address in the catalog which is hypenated and at the time it did not work for me so this time I tried without the hypen and it works.

Francesca

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor