Re: PHOTOS: Belvi Queen

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTOS: Belvi Queen
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:00:37 -0600

I'm glad someone agrees with me about Destry Rides Again.  I have it because of the description, "copper rose".  I guess that sounds better than muddy brown.  However if it reblooms, I'll forgive it.  Almost any iris looks good blooming in December or January.
Belvi Queen's picture reminds me of Rainbow Hues, too many colors on one flower, and the hot sun fades them.  However appreciation for Rainbow Hues has grown on me, and it's one of my husband's favorites.
Francelle Edwards  Zone 9