[PHOTO] October Splendor | Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:34:00" />

[PHOTO] October Splendor

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] October Splendor
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:21:39 -0500

	Well folks, I don't know what to say, I attached October Splendor as a
.jpeg file just as I always have and sent it off.  I checked my sent box and
there it is, listed as a .jpeg file?!?!?!  I will try it again.  Does anyone
out there know of something that would cause this to happen?  I have just
changed to Microsoft Outlook from Netscape and now these problems start.  I
suspect I need to tweak something somewhere but heaven knows what???
Anyway I am trying again, here goes!

Dana Brown
Malevil Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society