RE:rebloomers

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:rebloomers
  • From: "Judy Eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:55:42 -0500

Wendy & others, here in Kansas we can have an excellent rebloom season. All
it takes is cooperation from Mother Nature. Wet summer, cool early Sept, and
then watch out, they'll bloom for you. Of course we have to help just a
little !!!  BABY BLESSED has been blooming for several days, NORTHWARD HO is
showing color, CORAL CHARMER is doing it's thing, and I can see some others
putting up stalks. I have had iris blooming as late as Nov 30, but that is
very unusual.
Judy E.
Haven, KS, USA
zone 6