Re: Name, rank and serial number

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Name, rank and serial number
  • From: otterbearfarm@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 16:55:43 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., regina_craig@y... wrote:
> I've tried making an album, but am not sure if it 'works'.

Hi Regina - The photos are coming through very well. I cannot help
you with any names. However, your photos have brought up a question
for me. The second photo "unknown-purple" looks like something that
is growing in my daughter's yard. As a writer and artist, she refers
to it as "Renoir's Lavender", which of course is not the accurate
name. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the lavender iris
that Renoir grew at Les Collettes. If I can find out, and perhaps
find some rhizomes, my daughter would be very pleased. Gail McCowan,
zone 7, sw Washington, where it is cloudy and damp today

> > >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> Service.

Monitoring Service trial