RE: Spring Iris Show Ideas

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Spring Iris Show Ideas
  • From: "Schroter, Chad" <chad_schroter@maxtor.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:27:06 -0800

Janice,
		Here are some notes from our last show for the Clara B. Rees
Iris Society. I am NOT an arranger so apologies in advance if I make some
goofs

	We always have a theme name for the Artistic Division -  "Rhythms of
Spring"

	We had five sections each with a theme
	A - Welcome to Spring, mass design using primarily iris
	B - Mardi Gras, creative design for beginners
	C - Oriental Interlude, design Oriental (the classic 3 points in a
triangle - High (Father) Middle (Mother) Low (child)
	D - Harmonious Companions , Pot au Fleur, iris and plants 'growing'
in a pot or basket.
	E - Spring Duet, Advanced creative design for those who have
previously received a blue ribbon, If I remember correctly this arrangement
was supposed to convey motion between two 'entities', i.e.. a duet.

	Hope this helps,

Chad Schroter
chad_schroter@maxtor.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/d49MCB/3WDDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM