[PHOTO] TB: Autumn Leaves | Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:37:33" />

[PHOTO] TB: Autumn Leaves

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Autumn Leaves
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:37:19 -0700

I'm resending this. ........... Because the first photo I sent hasn't shown up yet. If it does eventually show up - - then I'm apologizing in advance for double-sending. Is that what one calls it?

Here is a photo of an older iris: Autumn Leaves.  I don't know how much older - - just older.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net