Re: looking for picture iris catlogs

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: looking for picture iris catlogs
  • From: "albee703" alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:35:54 -0000

Cheryl; Janice Frizzel at tnstateirisgardens.com/book.htm has a TB
pictorial reference book. It has over 700 photos. I bought and find
it very handy. Just used it this morning. It is good for double
checking photos.

In the same vein. Does anyone grow Autumn Years by Ensminger. I am
compiling next years wish list and have found a discrepancy between
two references.

Al Bullock

--- In iris-photos@y..., cheryl1249@a... wrote:
> I am looking for Iris catalogs with photos in them.
> I did find this but it appears most do not have photos in them.

> I love the online photos but want books in hand for reference.
> Ideas please.
> thanks so much.
> Cheryl

Home Selling? Try Us!