[PHOTO] Re: Reblooming now | Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:32:08" />

[PHOTO] Re: Reblooming now

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Reblooming now
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 09:29:37 -0700

That is good to know about Berry Ripple, maybe it would have a better chance of reblooming here in AZ. I currently have Daughter of Stars too............... so far no rebloom.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net