Re: TB: Codicil

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Codicil
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:05:36 -0700

Hi Lora,
I agree with you 100%.  I noticed it to but I always point out when something isn't who the grower things that it is.  Margie needs to try and find out where she got the iris.  I know that there are some gardens out there that sell very small misnamed iris.  Not good business and just plain wrong if it is being done on purpose.
I am glad Lora that you pointed it out, and to Margie what you have is very pretty but,  did you ever buy Electric Shock I believe is its name?  It is very pretty none the less.  The real Codicil is wonderful.