[PHOTO] TB: (the real) Codicil | Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:32:18" />

[PHOTO] TB: (the real) Codicil

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: (the real) Codicil
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:31:28 -0700

I found another Codicil photo (This one I took in San Diego).  This photo looks like the Codicil photos which Lora posted -  and is on Colleen's website.
Colleen thought the previous photo (I posted as Codicil) could really be Chico Maid.  And I'm tending to agree with her, because I grew that one years ago and remember it looking like that picture. Thank you all for correcting the mistake.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor