RE: Re: Photographic gear

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: Photographic gear
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:27:36 -0500

Letitia,
	What is the optical and digital zoom on your camera?  My Sony Mavica FD91
has a 14x optical and now that we are looking for a second digital I find
most of them aren't even close.  I don't know that I want to settle for a 2
or 3 x zoom.
	How about the rest of you using digitals, what have you got?

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Region 17, Judges Training Chair