Re: RE:iris-photos: Photographic gear

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:iris-photos: Photographic gear
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:27:38 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Button" <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 11 October 2002 8:40 AM

> Mike,
> I have an Olympus C-3020. It takes blues very well but does a poor job
> reds! (pics of iris, MAUI SURF, and rose MR LINCOLN). I tried to fix it
> software and had no luck, but then its not something I'm very familiar
> How did the 700 do for you?

I'm curious about that, too. I have the C-3040, and I looked at the 700
before I bought it. I think the 700 had a much better zoom but I was talked
out of it because the staff at the camera store (indie store, not a chain or
mall store) felt the 3040 was a better value- and I think it had a bigger
LCD screen, which with  my bad vision, I need.<G>

Cheryl Leigh

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now