[PHOTO] TB: Kiss of Gold | Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:42:21" />

[PHOTO] TB: Kiss of Gold

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Kiss of Gold
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:41:55 -0700

This iris gets tall but has low budcount on it. (Or it has for me anyway).  It is named Kiss of Gold. I've always liked it though, because it reminds me of Parchment paper.

I've attached 2 photos.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9