SEA POWER for Steve

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SEA POWER for Steve
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 02 17:52:58 -0500

>Does anyone have any pix of the following two iris they'd be willing
>to forward to me. I am considering purchasing these based on
>description alone and would like to see them before i make a final
>decision: Sea Power and Aquamarine Dreams

Steve,

You can search the iris-photos message archives at Mallorn for pics of
specific cultivars at:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/search.cgi

Having done that for you, I found a pic of SEA POWER archived at the
following URL:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/aug01/msg00056.html

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net