Re: TB: Spirit World

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Spirit World
  • From: "Charles Lincoln" clincoln@spiritone.com
  • Date: 16 Oct 2002 21:07:32 -0700

Margie -

Those photos are almost surrealistic on my computer screen.  Is there
something special about how you took them that can be shared.

Oh, loved the iris too.  I did have to look up luminata.  Having just
this year learned about TB, IB, BB, etc. I can't say I understood the
definition of luminata
<http://worldiris.com/public_html/level2/luminatas.html>, but your
example is more dramatic than the photos linked in the definition.
Another addition to my list for next year.

Charlie Lincoln
clincoln@spiritone.com
Portland, Oregon USA

> Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> (10/12/2002 9:18 PM):

>This is another one of my favorites - Spirit World. (Kepple 1992) My
>favorite iris are Luminatas. I love how they seem to glow from within.
>
>2 photos of this one are attached. Anyone else out there besides me who
>love luminatas? >
>
>Margie V.
>Oro Valley, AZ.
>Zone 8/9