[PHOTO] Re; modern unknown | Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:30:56" />

[PHOTO] Re; modern unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re; modern unknown
  • From: "laetitia munro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:17:08 +0000

This one has white standards;  more like a 'warm-white',   No lavender or
rose flush at all, but I think it is picking up some reflection from the
deeply colored falls.
The beard is definitely not orange; but yellow-tipped.
Here are two more pictures; you can see where the falls appear redder than
the first picture, which is more accurate.
Thank you for taking the time to send me your suggestions.

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.

Home Selling? Try Us!