[PHOTO] Re; modern unknown | Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:30:56" />

[PHOTO] Re; modern unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re; modern unknown
  • From: "laetitia munro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:17:08 +0000

This one has white standards;  more like a 'warm-white',   No lavender or
rose flush at all, but I think it is picking up some reflection from the
deeply colored falls.
The beard is definitely not orange; but yellow-tipped.
Here are two more pictures; you can see where the falls appear redder than
the first picture, which is more accurate.
Thank you for taking the time to send me your suggestions.
Laetitia

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/2gGylB/TM