[PHOTO] TB:Sea Power | Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:47:13" />

[PHOTO] TB:Sea Power

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB:Sea Power
  • From: "laetitia munro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 05:47:07 +0000

Someone was interested in Sea Power. While I did take this picture, I cannot
take credit for growing this plant. (it lives at the Presby Iris Gardens).
But yes, it really is that color; and it is big, and impressive, and has
very sturdy petals. When you see it amongst other iris, you say to yourself
'I can't believe how beautiful that one is; it looks like its not real'.
Well, that's what I said to myself, anyway.
It's definitely on my 'someday wish list', but judging by the looks of it,
it should be around for quite some time.

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.

Home Selling? Try Us!