Re: TB: modern unknown

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: modern unknown
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:59:12 -0400

Laetitia, I think it might be
CALYPSO MOOD (Schreiner 89) standards white with faint cream midrib.
Falls rich violet purple narrowly edged white.  Beards are cream tipped
lemon.
((Gay Parasol X (Breaking Dawn x Glacier Sunset))

I couldn't find an online photo, but comparing catalog photo with your
photo, they look identical in details of color, pattern, beards, form..
I had to hunt to find its Schreiner photo (1990 catalog) after first
seeing it in a Tempo Two catalog.  Seems to be one Schreiners didn't
sell more than a couple of years.

As my reward for figuring out what it is, can I have some? <g>

Now if only somebody could figure out for me what my historic 'NOT'
Cherry Smoke is.....
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Tennessee Whooping Crane Walkathon: