Re: SDB: FIRESTORM

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB: FIRESTORM
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 02 19:14:31 -0500

>Thanks for the photos of Firestorm.  I planted this one, new to me,
>this year and am anxious for spring to see it! Is it a good grower and
increaser?

It hasn't increased as quickly as most other SDBs, but I don't have it
growing in a great location, either.  It's certainly hardy here, so it'll
have a place in my garden as long as it wants to stick around.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN