[PHOTO] Fw: MB : Furioso | Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:27:34" />

[PHOTO] Fw: MB : Furioso

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Fw: [iris-photos] MB : Furioso
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:56:12 +0930

> How's this Gerry
>
> Please excuse my variations in spelling, it is Furioso, and yes I'm
dyslexic

> Colleen Modra
> Adelaide Hills
> South Australia  Zone 8/9
>
> www.impressiveirises.com.au
> irises@senet.com.au

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/2gGylB/TM