  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SIB: SHAKER'S PRAYER
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:12:12 +1030

Yes Please Harold
I'm interested too
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9
----- Original Message -----
From: Harold
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 8:30 AM

I grow Siberians in a hot, dry climate. I would recommend starting with Caesar's Brother and Tropic Night. Those two have done the best for me as they are large, tall clumps. I have a list of others that have done well for me if you are interested.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 6:14 PM

That is drop dead Gorgeous!  I just love how you present your photos from 3 different angles. I'm going to have to try growing SIBs.  (In spite that they aren't suppose to grow here).
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9