Re: TB: Roch seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Roch seedling
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:55:43 -0800

Hi Margie,

This seedling is beautiful!!  It looks like it has some Aril in it, does it?  I would like to know if it has been introduced also.  Thank-you for all of your wonderful pics. that you share.

I also wanted to tell you that I grow Double Vision.  It is a wonderful rebloomer for me.  Give it one more year and I think you will see a difference.  Have a wonderful day!!
Bonnie