Re: TB: Roch seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Roch seedling
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:46:23 -0700

You're right Harold.............. it is the Rocha's near San Diego. I was just reading off my photo and wrote as I read.

Hi Dana, the seedling number is R8-66. It IS interesting!

Bonnie......... yes there is some Aril in it, but I don't remember how much. They had several seedlings with some Aril in them.  I was very impressed.  (And I WILL give Double Vision another year or two - - maybe all it needs is to get acclimated to our climate.)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net