Re: Purple Rhizomes and PBF

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Purple Rhizomes and PBF
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:40:13 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Christopher Darlington
<chris.darlington@s...> wrote:
> Chuck,
> Next time you dig either Immortality or Low Ho Silver , verify to so if
> they have this too.  My rhizomes do.
> Chris
I just checked my plantings of Immortality and no sign of purple on
leaf base, rhizome of or ring around base of leaves. I have five
different locations and about 1000 plants.
Could you describe what you see (or better yet post a photo). Do all
plants show this or only a few individuals?

Chuck Chapman

Plan to Sell a Home?