Re: Hensler Art

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Hensler Art
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:47:00 -0400

Just wanted to sneak in an endorsement for Christy's cards and jewelry.  I
have some of each and they are just lovely.  The cards are printed on nice
heavy stock and the iris and daylily pieces are unique.  (Disclaimer:  I
have never met Christy and this opinion was not solicited by her in any
way!) <VBG>

Judy Hunt, who lives in brisk, frosty Louisville, KY