[PHOTO] Re: OSIS Auctioneers Ears Fall Off! | Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:21:33" />

[PHOTO] Re: OSIS Auctioneers Ears Fall Off!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] OSIS Auctioneers Ears Fall Off!
  • From: LEN SUCHY len2760@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:15:22 -0700

Greetings--- Received my lovely plants and they are growing already.  Wanted to thank you , sorry for being so late in getting around to it, just got back from region 18 fall convention.  I am one tired old man.  I am so interested in your group so whenever you can  find the time to give me more info on you and your club please do.      Many Thanks   Len