[PHOTO] TB REB Zurbrigg intros | Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:33:00" />

[PHOTO] TB REB Zurbrigg intros

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB REB Zurbrigg intros
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:32:30 -0500

Here's the shots I have of SILVER DIVIDENDS and SEASONS OF
MISTS. They probably aren't the best shots, but it'll give
you an idea. I don't have SILVER DIVIDENDS yet for some
reason, I took this picture at the Spoon's garden at the
convention this spring.

Hopefully TWILIGHT FANCIES will take note of the extremely
warm weather we've been having and throw up a stalk so I
can post a picture of her too.

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy: