[PHOTO] TB: Earl of Essex | Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:11:28" />

[PHOTO] TB: Earl of Essex

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Earl of Essex
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:10:42 -0500

This iris is the only rebloomer that has ever rebloomed for me in North Central Texas. It started blooming for me on April 12 and bloomed through the 21 this year then started again on September 19 and is still blooming. A few years ago I had a bloom on Christmas day.  This is a clump I moved last year.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image