RE: Coral Chalice & Cheating Heart feedback

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Coral Chalice & Cheating Heart feedback
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:45:36 -0700

To Linda.......... I'd recommend giving Coral Chalice a try.  One never knows - - it may grow even better where you live.
To Gina and Judy .......... Thank you ............ I'm glad you enjoy them so much.  I do too.
To Francelle..................  Thank you ........... I think it's worth giving it a second try.  Maybe it just needed another year to acclimate to the climate. I find sometimes I'm ready to give up on an iris - - and then it decides that it's happy in it's new home and just "takes off" so nicely.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor