Convention Images (2003)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Convention Images (2003)
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:08:15 -0400

I've updated the ORRIS web site with images taken at the 2003
Siberian-Species Iris Convention gardens.  Most of it is
self-explanatory.  There are over 100 images, so I'm not sending them
out to this forum.

I'm not really happy with a number of the images, at least in comparison
with the ones taken at the National Convention.  The weather, as most
registrants can tell you, was most unco-operative.  However I was
attempting to get both bloom and clump shots - something few web sites

Corrections are welcome.  So is abuse.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa